Must Love Japan

zz-girl talks about Japan and stuff. She is a Japanese girl currently living in the United States.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

USB slippers



These days in order to save energy (and money mostly) I started setting the heater temperature low especially during the day. I used to set to 77 degree or so. But now instead I put on a cardigan or something first before turning the heat up when I feel cold. Currently the room temperature is set to 73 and my toesies are very cold! Can't stand it.
I started searching on the internet. It took me less than a minute to find this. There it is! It is a very useful (?) product from Japan. USB slippers.
Oh, they even have USB gloves and coffee cups! You can enjoy browsing internet comfortably in wintertime!

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Hilarious...They are the kings at inventing useless stuff...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home